Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy New Year / Eid Mubarak!

Hey! Now, it's been a while since I last posted anything and I do remember that last time I posted anything I was at boiling point over the general state of Arab/Western and Muslim/Christian relations. However, I still believe what I believed then and I am very happy to wish all my Muslim friends Eid Mubarak, Kul 3am wa antum bi alf khir, and at the same time it's about time I said Happy New Year to everyone for 2006, I hope it's a good year for you all and that everybody comes to visit me in Morocco or perhaps in Spain at Easter. Kul wahed more than welcome.

Now I really have very little time right now because I have big exams next week so best wishes to everyone and I'll update this properly sometime soon, promise!

Pablo

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

When are you going to make a post? I miss Morocco so...I want to hear what you're all up to; romping about and having wild parties so I hear...

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home